diVINE HUMAN Original Elixir 1oz - 3 Month Supply
A 1oz tincture bottle of Divine Human is good for a 3-month supply (and sometimes more) for an individual. Divine Human is an alchemical elixir consisting of 3 sacred spirits: Banisteriopsis Caapi (pure vine) from the Amazon jungle in Peru, ORMUS, and Navapashanam Energized Distilled Water.
- Banisteriopsis Caapi (pure vine, grown sustain-ably and cooked by indigenous families on Peruvian farms).
Banisteriopsis caapi (B. caapi) is a plant that is used throughout the Amazonian region alone or in combination with Psychotria viridis to form ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca is a hallucinogen commonly used in some South American indigenous rituals.
However, some shamans and churches in the region use Banisteriopsis caapi without Psychotria viridis.
Banisteriopsis caapi has components that inhibit MAO-A and serotonin uptake.
When taken alone, shamans say that Banisteriopsis caapi helps enhance people’s empathy, allowing them to give guidance in the community.
It is also used in Piaroa society as a:
- Hunger suppressant
- Hunting aid (improving vision)
Importantly, the antidepressant effect of Banisteriopsis caapi and its widespread use throughout Piaroa society may have helped promote and maintain their social stability
The three main alkaloids in Banisteriopsis caapi, known as beta-carbolines or harmala alkaloids, are Harmine, tetrahydroharmine, and harmaline [R].
One study identified additional alkaloids: Banistenoside A, banistenoside B, and harmol [R].
Mechanism of Action
Banisteriopsis caapi is an MAO Inhibitor
The beta-carbolines harmine, tetrahydroharmine, and harmaline are MAO-A inhibitors.
In the gut, they prevent MAO-A from breaking down N, N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), allowing it to travel to the brain and pass the blood-brain barrier.
Furthermore, this MAO-A inhibition stimulates dopamine release, which may help with Parkinson’s disease symptoms.
Tetrahydroharmine also inhibits serotonin reuptake, which helps the DMT in ayahuasca cause hallucinations.
Serotonin reuptake inhibition may also have antidepressant effects.
Harmine, harmaline, epicatechin, and procyanidin B2 inhibit MAO-B.
MOA-B inhibitors may treat Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases by reducing oxidative neurodegeneration in cells.
Banisteriopsis caapi May Increase Serotonin and Dopamine
In rat brain cells (rat striatal slices) harmaline and harmine from Banisteriopsis caapiincreased dopamine release.
In rat fetuses, harmaline increased brain levels of serotonin and dopamine, but not norepinephrine.
Here is a partial list of the Health Effects of Banisteriopsis caapi:
1) Banisteriopsis caapi Is a Brain Enhancer and an Antioxidant
2) Banisteriopsis caapi May Protect Against Parkinson’s Disease
3) Banisteriopsis caapi May Fight Depression and Anxiety
4) The beta carbolines have many benefits for dozens of health ailments and diseases. Google your ailment/disease with the words "and beta carbolines" behind it to find out more.
- ORMUS (extracted through alchemy with love with a blank neutral prayer and intention ready to receive your own individual prayer)
Ormus is a product of alchemy, which is the ancient chemistry that transmutes something “base” into something “fine” through an esoteric energetic process. Ormus is composed of many “monatomic particles” that emerge from pure “potentiality” through an alchemically opened energetic portal. It actually materializes when certain physical and non-physical conditions are present! It is collected or harvested rather than made or manufactured because it “shows up” as a result of the alchemical conditions present.
Ormus is an accelerant, an amplifier that opens gateways! On the outside and inside of a body Ormus rejuvenates! Relative to brain functioning, Ormus supports the unfolding refinement of the pathways which access mental operating programs, beliefs and conditioning! With Ormus, imbalances needing work are brought to the surface with greater ease and speed than normal, hastening access to more refined natural mental and psychic abilities!
Here is a partial list of the benefits:
- It’s food for the pineal gland
- It assists in activating the Light Body.
- Helps promote mental Clarity
- Assists in having a healthy immune system
- Improves Focus and Concentration
- Clinical studies in Switzerland Alpha Learning Institute – show it balances both hemispheres of Left and Right brain
- Increases IQ
- Helps ADD, ADHD, and learning difficulties
- Increases alpha brain waives for meditation, relaxation, and clarity
- Increases clairvoyance
- Super charges neurotransmitters of the brain
- Increases HGH production
- Assists in deep sleep
- Relieves chronic pain
- Clears up skin issues (acne, ringworm, etc)
- Tightens and gives more melanin production
- Acts as a natural botox
- Grows healthier nails
- Restores hair color
- Regrows teeth and gums
- Increases memory
- Acts as a super conductor for brain function
- Repairs DNA
- It amplifies the effects of herbal, homeopathic, & gemstone supplements;
- It enhances life force energy;
- Vigor, hardiness, and stamina are increased so that wellness may prevail over illness;
- Humans and animals alike experience increased awareness and greater alertness;
- Sparkling eyes and glowing skin are common, while some actually begin to look younger, suggesting anti-aging has begun.
Ormus in the ancient world?
Yes! It is impossible to know how many references to Ormus can be found in writings from the ancient world, because it was called by other names. For example, Cleopatra was known to have attributed her youthful beauty to her habit of bathing in a very special “milk,” which, because of her vast alchemical knowledge, can be assumed to be a code word for “Ormus.”
In the same general region of Egypt, Ormus makes an appearance in the Old Testament when the wanderings of Moses and the Jews through Sinai are described. It is written that they were nourished by harvesting a miraculous substance, or “manna,” fallen from heaven—another probable reference to Ormus.
In countless ways, ancient people were far more knowledgeable and sophisticated than we have long assumed, however, as ever more information comes to light, we see that they were masters of technologies we are only now beginning to understand. Ormus has been with us for a very long time!
Navapashanam Energized Distilled Water
Our Ormus is collected in Navapashanam water by a loving community on full moon, solstice, equinox or eclipse. Navapashanam is made from many herbs & minerals by an immortal Siddha from South India. Stories about a ” Fountain of youth” sprang up from those who drank Navapashanam water, due to reported healing and magical occurrences!